To have glowing and spotless skin is becoming a dream of every woman in this polluted atmosphere. People don’t have time to take care of their skin or to have a proper skincare routine that is why they always try to approach skincare treatments and such procedures that gives immediate results hydra facial Islamabad.
A cosmetic procedure that is used to perform for making the skin glowing and charming is known as Hydra facial. It has effective and accurate immediate outcomes that will make you look attractive. In this post, you will learn all about hydra facial Islamabad. So, keep reading!
About Hydra facial:
According to expert dermatologists, facials for skin are becoming very common a long time ago. Hydra facial is a process of six simple and amazing steps that clean, exfoliates, and remove the dead skin cells from the face. Also, it includes antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. It is a multiple session treatment and other sessions will be performed after 3 to 4 weeks.
Moreover, it is an effective method that is used to perform for fixing the issues like acne, dryness and many skin abnormalities. It is an awesome non-invasive option that delivers dramatic results and makes you look gorgeous and fresh. Moreover, it is the safest and pain-free solution for skin that doesn’t cause any major side effects and downtime.
Who are the ideal candidates?
When you try to get any cosmetic treatment, it is necessary to fulfill the criteria to be an ideal candidate. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The best candidate should be above 18 ages.
- A person who has an active rash is not a good candidate.
- If you have blackheads and dryness on your skin, then you are a good candidate.
- People who have skin discoloration issues.
- It is perfect for all skin types.
In the consultation session, the dermatologist will examine your skin and recommend to you what is the best treatment option for you and if you are not an ideal candidate.
Benefits of Hydra facial:
There are a lot of benefits for those who want to get this facial for their dull skins. Some of them are mentioned below:
- It will improve overall skin tone and texture.
- The appearance of the face will be transformed.
- Your pores will be clean.
- Blackheads and whiteheads will be removed.
- Your skin will be glow and fresh.
- It reduces the sunspots and dryness.
- Enhances the beauty of your facial appearance.
After knowing initial things about hydra facial, the results of hydra facial are immediate and effective. You can observe dramatic effects on your skin and it will deliver promising effects. This facial treatment has a very high success rate. Moreover, if you want to maintain the glowing effects on your skin for a long time then you need to take care of your skin according to prescribed aftercare instructions. Its effect might be staying for 1 to 2 weeks. So, you need to get multiple sessions for making your skin according to your desires.
Before the Treatment:
Generally, it is a treatment that doesn’t have any complications or side effects like other cosmetic treatments. There will be no redness, irritation and pains occur. However, it is important to talk with your dermatologist or performing practitioner before the facial. There are a few precautions to know before undergoing the treatment, such as:
- Do not wax your face before the facial.
- Avoid having laser therapies.
- If you have allergies then fix them first.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- The face should be free of active acne.
The procedure will be performed by an experienced and expert dermatologist and it will be completed in just a few steps. These steps are mentioned below:
- The practitioner will clean the skin to remove dirt and germs from the face.
- Your skin will get steaming for opening the pores.
- The next step is to unclog pores and extraction of all impurities through suction from your skin.
- Now, the hydrating mask is applied to the face for hydration of the skin. The mask will stay for a half-hour and then cleanse the area.
The total time duration depends on person to person, the average duration of the facial is from 30 minutes to an hour. After the facial treatment, your practitioner will advise you on how good your skin will be if you follow the prescribed instructions.
You will get accurate and spotless skin after the treatment but it doesn’t mean to leave the skin after it. You need to follow the aftercare instructions for maintaining the skin as fresh as the first day. Your practitioner will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions according to your skin type, these are mentioned below:
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight, it might damage the skin of the candidate.
- You need to use recommended sunblock for skin protection.
- Do not face wax for a few days after facial.
- The best way is to wash your face with cold water.
- Avoid using makeup for at least a few days.
- Let your practitioner inform immediately if you feel any discomfort.
- Must follow the aftercare instructions accordingly.
The average cost of Hydra-facial ranges between 5,000 PKR to 30,000 PKR. Also, it depends on a few factors that can affect the cost. These are mentioned below:
- The experienced practitioner’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Multiple session requirements.
- Other supporting charges (If required).
Further, if you want to know more about cost-related information then it is a must to talk with your nearest dermatologist.
All Summed Up!
The hydra facial is an effective and painless treatment that performs as cleaning, extracting and hydrating with the suction process. The skin will obtain a spotless and fresh look. The results will last for 1 to 2 weeks and it may require multiple sessions according to your skin concerns. Moreover, if you want to get this effective facial then you need to book an appointment with an expert dermatologist in a reputable clinic.
Also Read: 9 Amazing Spanish Novels for Beginners