Outlook is a well-known email application of Microsoft. Over these years, it introduces various updates so there are different version of Outlook is available such s 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003. Outlook is preferable choice of organization of each type. It has multiple advance features that makes the email client suitable for both the small size and big organization. Outlook not only helps in sending/receiving emails but also snooze, schedule and integrates apps that makes the work smarter and faster. At the same time, it is necessary to take backup of Outlook files to access mail during any adverse situation like system crash, hardware malfunction or virus attack.
To overcome such contrary situation many Outlook users plans to export PST files in PDF file format. PDF stand for Portable Document Format is a best independent file format for storing backed up data. However in absence of proper technical knowledge many users find difficulty in performing PST to PDF file conversion. If you are facing the similar dilemma then no need to bother more as we are here to solve your PST files to PDF conversion issue. In this blog we provide detail solution of how to export Outlook data file 2010 in PDF format. So keep reading the article till end to get proper knowledge regarding PST to PDF conversion.
Benefits Offered By PDF
- The name itself suggest that the file format in portable in nature. These files are easily manageable without any extra effort.
- PDF is the only file format which is indecent of software, hardware and operating systems.
- You just need freeware Adobe Reader to open, read, view or access PDF file.
- PDF files cannot be hampered easily that is why it is accepted as legal document everywhere.
- The compressible feature of PDF documents makes them easy to shareable on any platform.
- PDF involves different level of security in terms of Watermark, Digital Signature and Passwords.
Save Outlook Files in PDF Manually
Manual Procedure is often considered as simple way to save PST file in PDF format. There are different manual approaches available according the version of Outlook. In this blog, we are going to explain 2 different approaches to save PST into PDF.
Export PST to PDF via Microsoft Word
In this section, we explain method of saving PST Outlook files in PDF by converting the files in HTML format first and then convert them to PDF with the help of Microsoft Word. Follow the steps given below to save PST file in PDF format:
- Start Microsoft Outlook email client in your system.
- Move your curser to the menu bar and hit File tab. After that click on Save As button to proceed further.
- In Save As dialogue box, search for the location where you want to save the PDF file.
- After that Save As Wizard open. Here enter suitable name in “File Name” option and choose HTML in “Save as Type” option. Click on “Save” button to confirm the selection.
- Now go the selected location where you saved the HTML file.
- After that select the HTML file and right click on it. Then proceed with these steps>> Open with>> Microsoft Word.
- The file open in MS Word. Now go to File option and again hit Save as option.
- The Save As Dialogue box open. Next browse for the destination location and rename the file in “File Name. Finally choose PDF in “Save as type” and hit “Save” button.
Convert PST to PDF Via Adobe Acrobat Reader
Outlook 2010 and later editions permits export of PST file to PDF format manually. Follow the steps given below to implement the conversion procedure:
- In the first step, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Now start Outlook application and go to menu bar. Click on Adobe PDF that will further open 4 tabs. Select first 2 tabs to batch export PST files to PDF.
- Next save all the messages in single folder and click “Converted Selected Folder” option then select the folders containing all the mails.
- After completion check Outlook mails in Adobe Acrobat as PDF.
- Note: The attachments associated with the PST files appear as hyperlink. Click on these hyperlinks to preview attachment files.
Export Outlook PST Files Professionally to PDF
Users who have tons of PST files to be exported in PDF format does not consider manual approach as a good option. Manual approaches often leads to file corruption when it comes to large quantity database. In this case, experts recommended professional solutions are best for undergoing PST to PDF file conversion. CubexSoft PST to PDF Converter is Windows supported tool specialized in migrating bulk Outlook data to PDF in just one. By reducing the time of conversion, the software makes the export procedure efficient. You can run the utility on Windows editions 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, XP, etc.
The tool saves all the attachments files without any alteration in PDF. Multiple ways are available to save the PST file as PDF. You can customized the export procedure according to your desire and requirement. The tool solve user query how to export Outlook data file 2010 in PDF in efficient manner. The working structure is simple and same for all the Outlook editions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003. To grab more details, take help from demo edition of Outlook Converter. The demo edition permits free transfer of upto 25 PST files in PDF format.