A relationship between husband and wife is like two sides of a coin. They cannot live without each other even if they are busy fulfilling their own desires. Mutual respect and space for each other is what keeps you going. And look, you have come so far! Your 25th anniversary is soon to arrive. Being married for a quarter of a century means you have accumulated a lot of beautiful friendships, fondness and memories over the years.
Celebrations of 25th anniversary depicts that marriage is a priority in your life and you are letting both of you pull back from a daily grind and relive a moment which has been so close to heart. It’s time to feel the wedding jitters once again; it’s time to see the spark in the eyes of your beloved once again. It’s time to niche a carve for your fairy tales. So, why to wait? Start pondering over incredible ideas to celebrate the silver jubilee. Need some help? Why not? Here we come with amazing ideas to celebrate 25th anniversary and make the day memorable:
- Watch out your marriage videos and pictures coupled with drinks: One of the best ways to cherish the old memories of your favorite day is to watch out the marriage videos and pictures. Play the video on a CD/DVD player and watch it while relaxing yourself on the comfortable couch. Enjoy this moment by having a good time together. Go for a red wine if the celebration is happening in the afternoon or go for whiskey or beer if it’s a night celebration. In case you guys are non – alcoholic, then coffee is the beverage that you can always order to celebrate your union. Take out your wedding albums from the corner and look at each and every picture, holding hands together and embracing lovely vibes.
- Take the wedding vows again: Besides looking great and seeking attention from all our loved ones, experiencing marriage vows also leaves a huge impact on our heart and soul. So, why not recite powerful, centuries – old wedding vows and solidify your relationship once again. These tried and true words set a strong foundation for a lifetime assuring marital bliss together. Don’t forget to pray together for a blessed and happy union from almighty and expression of gratitude for having found a life partner who can be so evocative and moving.
- Throw a ‘shero ~ shayari’ party with your loved ones: Anniversaries are all about romance and love. Why not amplify this wonderful feeling with your loved ones? Invite lovely couples just like you and enjoy shero shayari sessions. Make most of this mesmerizing time with something sweet. Order a romantic heart shaped cake online and top it up with mouth watering toppings. Now, online cake delivery is possible in all the metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Kolkata. FlowerAura is one of the reliable online cake shops of today’s time. Browse through all the available FlowerAura’s cake online in Mumbai and relish fresh delicious cake with your beloved and close ones.
- Dinner date at home: No lounge, restaurant can bring you comfort and luxury than your own home. No distractions, no unnecessary money spending and complete privacy. You can laugh together, giggle together, and kiss without any hesitation. Dress your stunning best, play the light music, lit up the candles, put on the aroma oil diffuser and dance together looking into each other’s eyes, passing smiles and exchanging gestures. Relish lip smacking home cooked food. It’s always a great idea to cook a recipe together which is favorite of both of you. Click the pictures of this beautiful moment and lastly, don’t forget to give compliments to each other and let your spouse know how beautiful your last 25 years have been because of the presence of their presence in your life.
- Plant a tree together. Besides wearing new clothes, conversing with each other, binging into flavorsome food and drinks, anniversaries can also be celebrated in a most simple manner. You can contribute your bit towards the planet Earth. Planting a tree is a good idea. Buy a small plant from a nursery. Plant it in your garden or a park and look after it from time to time. Doing this noble deed on your 25th anniversary together, you both would feel ultimate bliss and peace which would make your life more beautiful and enchanting.
Last, but not the least, do absolutely nothing. Sometimes couples need a chance to unplug from the outside world and spend lovely time together. Turn off your phones, computers and just spend an entire morning and afternoon watching movies, playing games, cooking etc. Keep the mood light with more laughter and happiness.