Make the most through YONO SBI digital banking app
The world is shifting into a digital period where everything is done through smartphones and computers. However, the banks are seeking the most advantage of the digital era. The YONO SBI digital banking app launched by the State Bank of India. YONO stands for You Only Need One.
The app is a one-stop solution for all the needs such as banking, lifestyle, investment, insurance, and much more. In addition, you can do various things with the help of this app, like applying for loans, opening a saving account, etc.
With the YONO app and YONO SBI customer care number in hand, you can have the benefit of numerous products and services on the go. It offers a unified and smooth experience.
Benefits of YONO SBI application
Here are some of the amazing benefits of the SBI YONO app:
- You can instantly open an account with SBI.
- The transactions via this app are paperless.
- You have the liberty to buy all financial products through this single app.
- The funds can be transferred within four clicks.
- The user has the benefit of an intelligent spend analyzer.
- It is a unified application for banking as well as lifestyle expense.
- The user can get various exciting discount offers and deals on the go.
How to link SBI credit to the YONO application?
The steps to link your SBI credit to the YONO app are quite simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the credit card section after you log in to the YONO app.
- Click on the option ‘Link SBI Credit Card’.
- Fill in the username and password and tap on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP.
The SBI YONO app is highly beneficial for people who are always on the go. However, if you ever face trouble with the app, it is necessary to call at YONO SBI customer care number.